06th - 08th March 2015 - BMICH (SBMEC) Hall A
10.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Medicare - Healthcare Exhibition is reserved for exhibitors providing healthcare services from private hospitals, nursing homes, specialised hospitals for women and children, governmental units (STD unit, cancer unit, vector borne disease unit, the blood bank etc.,) suppliers of prosthetics, suppliers of private home nursing care and in-vitro fertilization services etc.
- To offer opportunities for the public to gather first hand information, from industry professionals on a wide range of common illnesses and their prevention.
- To inform and educate the public on the healthcare &professional medical services offered by the Government.
- Learning platform for visitors to enrich themselves in various healthcare applications.
- To educate and publicise the wide range of services offered by the Private medical institutions to the public.
- To communicate the strategic framework of the Health Ministry to the general public.
- Hospitals, nursing homes & clinics
- Beauty and recreational
- Home care and institutional services
- Baby care products
- Fitness center
- Medical labs
- Medical transport
- Pharmaceuticals, food and nutrition
- Physiotherapy, gymnasiums and beauty care
- Ayurvedic services
- Medical publications
- Medical appliances and consumables
- Prosthetics and orthopaedic appliances
- Health insurance
- Medical educational institutes
- Preventive health care units
- Health screening
- Medical information technology
- International bodies
- Nursing & Home care services
- Hospital furnishing & Related soft ware
- People who look forward to seek the latest facilities available from Government and private sector hospitals.
- Parents who seek valuable health information for the betterment of their families.
- Teachers and students seeking enhancement of their medical knowledge.
- The younger generation who look forward to plan their future
- The newly married who seek of family planning advice
- The general public
Why You Should Exhibit
- Medicare - National Healthcare 2012 was visited by around 10,000 individuals from the general public who sought the latest information in healthcare. This will be an ideal opportunity to educate them about the products and services offered by your organisation.
- This exhibition is organised by the Department of Health - Western Province under the patronage of the Ministry of Health. We select all exhibitors based on their profile and importance of their products and services to the Sri Lankan health sector. Therefore, the general community trusts this exhibition as the most reliable place to find health related information.